Ostrovček pozitívnej deviácie11!
Právě je čtv bře 28, 2024 12:59 pm

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Game start speed, DLC shutdown, and a few other issues
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv srp 02, 2018 3:04 am 
Náhodný kolemjdoucí
Náhodný kolemjdoucí

Hello,
I was looking a little bit here on the forum (and not only), but I found no satisfying answers anywhere, so I ask in the end, no
I bought F: NV here at Ultimate Edition from Steam. If I have the EN enabled everything is fine, but when I turn on the CZ, the menu will suddenly appear after only a minute and 18 seconds (I was tracking it). I find it terribly long. And after all the screens, until the guy in the suit (armor). Can it speed up somehow?

And the second question is, if you can turn off DLC somehow other than moving their files to another folder (as I did it now). I wanted to turn off those packs that give you a trillion of things in the beginning. Using the game menu before running the game, where I can / can be separated from me it does not work (Morrowind yes, not here).

I also switched on the game now, Alt + Tab to switch to the forum and cut off the sound (still playing a second section).

And I have to switch off the game through the menu - when I finish the game directly, it cuts off and switches it off only through the task manager.

So I want to ask if there is a solution or if there are at least known problems ...

I forgot my set! He is older, but it goes
Win 7 64b
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4400+ (2.31GHz)
4 GB of RAM
GeForce 8800GT

Thank you very much for your time! A nice holiday
Andrade